Book a Hotel Near Ripley's Believe It or Not!, Williamsburg
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Ripley's Believe It or Not!
Ripley's Believe It or Not! Hotel & Travel Guide
So, you're making your way to Ripley's Believe It or Not?
It is situated in Williamsburg. If you're not familiar with the name, it's 40 miles (64 kilometers) away from the state capital of Richmond.
You'll be glad to know that there's no short supply of accommodations in the vicinity of Ripley's Believe It or Not. With as many as 40 candidates within a short commute, finding one is a breeze! 2 miles (3 kilometers) away, you'll find the Williamsburg Lodge, Autograph Collection. Some others you might like to consider are the Williamsburg Manor B&B, 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, and the Wyndham Governor's Green, 0.4 miles (0.6 kilometers) away.
You don’t need to max out the credit card to enjoy a good hotel room. Check out the great range of nearby budget hotels. Check out the Sleep Inn Historic, only 0.9 miles (1.4 kilometers) away, or, there is the La Quinta Inn & Suites Williamsburg Historic Area, which is 1 mile (2 kilometers) away.
Cooking up good coffee and delicious bites to eat, Manhattan Bagel (1437 Richmond Road, Williamsburg) is also worth your time after you've explored Ripley's Believe It or Not. If a sit-down meal sounds like a welcome idea, consider Chili's Grill & Bar (1652 Richmond Rd, Williamsburg), just 0.5 miles (0.8 kilometers) away.
Other Things to Do Near Ripley's Believe It or Not!Once you're finished exploring Ripley's Believe It or Not, get ready for all that the rest of the area has to offer:
- Mini golf has to be one of those youthful activities that will never lose its charming qualities. Be a big kid for a little while at Pirate's Cove Adventure Golf.
- The historic architecture of College of William and Mary will enthrall any history buff.
- Don't forget to save some room in your suitcase if you plan to go to Williamsburg Premium Outlets.
- Helpful information displays and visitor's maps can be seen at Colonial Williamsburg Visitor Center.
- Ensure you save some space in your suitcase if you're thinking about visiting Merchants Square.