Book a hotel near Kimball Theater, Williamsburg
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Kimball Theater
Kimball Theater Hotel & Travel Guide
You're certain to have an enjoyable experience at Kimball Theater.
It is located in Williamsburg, approximately 45 miles (72 kilometers) outside of the state capital, Richmond.
Sometimes less is more, but when you're looking for a hotel you want options to choose from. You'll be pleased to know that there are 52 accommodations only a short distance away. You might like to consider the Williamsburg Inn or the Colonial Gardens Bed & Breakfast, conveniently situated 0.5 miles (0.8 kilometers) and 2 miles (3 kilometers) away, respectively. One other good choice, the Williamsburg Lodge, Autograph Collection, is 0.4 miles (0.6 kilometers) away.
The world is a gigantic place, so sometimes it is prudent to stretch your budget. There are a selection of hotels nearby that will suit you. For instance, the Sleep Inn Historic is located only 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, while the Governor's Inn - A Colonial Williamsburg Hotel is 0.4 miles (0.6 kilometers).
Merely 0.09 miles (0.14 kilometers) away, Aromas Coffeehouse Bakeshop & Cafe (431 Prince George Street, Williamsburg) is a charming place to have an uplifting coffee or two and something sweet. Want to try and fit a bit more in? Although you may discover that your eyes are larger than your stomach, you can savor lunch or dinner at The Trellis Bar and Grill, (403 West Duke of Gloucester Street, Williamsburg).
Other Things to Do Near Kimball TheaterWhether you'd like to get off the main tourist track or explore the more well-known attractions, you're not going to run out of things to do after your outing to Kimball Theater:
- If you're eager to find a unique gift, Williamsburg Farmers Market is a great place to spend an hour or two.
- Shop 'til you drop at Merchants Square, a favorite retail destination for tourists and locals alike.
- Whether you're into history or not, you'll enjoy the significance of Wren Building, some of the area's most visited historical landmarks.
- Experience some inspiration, in addition to education, at DeWitt Wallace Decorative Arts Museum, which obtains, protects and displays art for the benefit of the community.
- Head to Public Hospital Museum when you've visited all the well-known museums and you're still looking for more!
Making your way to Kimball Theater on the train has never been so simple. The most convenient station, Williamsburg Transportation Center, is only 0.4 miles (0.6 kilometers) away.