Book a hotel near Jamestown Settlement, Newport News
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Jamestown Settlement
Jamestown Settlement Hotel & Travel Guide
Make the most of your getaway by checking some popular attractions off your to-do list, such as Jamestown Settlement.
You can visit it in Williamsburg, 45 miles (72 kilometers) from the state capital, Richmond.
We can't say you are spoiled for choice when it comes to finding hotels in the vicinity of Jamestown Settlement, but you'll still have 53 options within 6 miles (10 kilometers) to pick from. See which looks best out of the Williamsburg Inn and Colonial Gardens Bed & Breakfast.
Have a well-deserved rest at one of the budget-friendly accommodations that are in the surrounding area. The Wyndham Governor's Green and the Sleep Inn Historic are among the more well-known places.
Only 0.2 miles (0.3 kilometers) away, Dale House Café (1368 Colonial Parkway, Williamsburg) is an excellent place for a bite to eat or a cup of joe while touring Jamestown Settlement.
Other Things to Do Near Jamestown SettlementOnce you're finished at Jamestown Settlement, you can think about the area's other sights:
- Schedule some time at Historic Jamestowne and you'll get an understanding of the site's historical significance.
- Get closer to nature by spending time at Eco Discovery Park, a local recreational area.
- Go on a journey at Greensprings Greenway Interpretative Trail, a well-known local trail.
- Your group will appreciate a pungent expedition through the distinct flavors presented at Williamsburg Winery.
- If you're mad about golf and wouldn't mind playing a quick round, pay a visit to Williamsburg National Golf Club.