Book a hotel near Williamsburg Farmers Market, Williamsburg
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Williamsburg Farmers Market
Williamsburg Farmers Market Hotel & Travel Guide
If you're the kind of traveler that has a never-ending curiosity, you'll be sure to enjoy Williamsburg Farmers Market.
It's in Williamsburg. If you're not familiar with the name, it is 45 miles (72 kilometers) from the capital of the state, Richmond.
Since your home away from home will be Williamsburg Farmers Market, why not set up camp within an easy commute? With 52 nearby options, you are sure to locate something comfortable. 0.5 miles (0.8 kilometers) away, you'll find the Williamsburg Inn. A couple of other places you may like to consider are the Colonial Gardens Bed & Breakfast, 2 miles (3 kilometers) away, and the Williamsburg Lodge, Autograph Collection, 0.4 miles (0.6 kilometers) away.
Make your travels last longer and stay at one of the close by budget hotels. You can book a room at the Sleep Inn Historic, a mere 1 mile (2 kilometers) away. Alternatively, consider the Governor's Inn - A Colonial Williamsburg Hotel, 0.4 miles (0.6 kilometers) away.
Do you need some caffeine? You can grab a coffee at Aromas Coffeehouse Bakeshop & Cafe, a stone's throw from Williamsburg Farmers Market. Also close-at-hand is The Trellis Bar and Grill, which features a greater selection of meals. For all those travelers that like ending the day with a relaxed beer, wine or spirit just down the street, the bartender at DoG Street Pub will be serving up drinks all night.
Other Things to Do Near Williamsburg Farmers MarketOnce you're finished visiting Williamsburg Farmers Market, get ready for all that the rest of the area has to offer:
- If you are a theater fan, you'll love the entertainment waiting for you at Kimball Theater.
- Grab some lovely last-minute gifts at Merchants Square.
- After you've visited the more well-known museums, you could check out what's being exhibited at Public Hospital Museum.
- Responsible for the protection and display of significant artworks, DeWitt Wallace Decorative Arts Museum is an excellent destination for lovers of art.
- If you're passionate about history, check out Wren Building and learn why it's a renowned landmark.
It's easy to catch a train when you're heading to Williamsburg Farmers Market. The nearest station, Williamsburg Transportation Center, is only 0.4 miles (0.6 kilometers) away.