Book a Hotel Near Governor's Palace, Williamsburg
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Governor's Palace
Governor's Palace Hotel & Travel Guide
Governor's Palace is something to be seen by all travelers at least once in their lifetime. This well-loved attraction isn't something to miss out on!
It's located in Williamsburg, 45 miles (72 kilometers) from the state capital, Richmond.
Travelers who want to hang their hat nearby Governor's Palace will have about 54 accommodation options to choose from. The Williamsburg Inn, 0.4 miles (0.6 kilometers) away, is one place to start. You may also like to check out the Williamsburg Lodge, Autograph Collection, 0.4 miles (0.6 kilometers) away, or the Cedars of Williamsburg Bed & Breakfast, only 0.9 miles (1.4 kilometers) away.
Make your travels last longer and stay at one of the close by budget hotels. Two of the most solid establishments include the Sleep Inn Historic, 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, or the Governor's Inn - A Colonial Williamsburg Hotel, 0.3 miles (0.5 kilometers) away.
Travelers with a sweet-tooth will find it a supreme test of willpower to decline one of the enticing baked goodies at Carytown Coffee & Tea Co (431 Prince George Street, Williamsburg). When hunger really sets in, you can walk 0.2 miles (0.3 kilometers) to Josiah Chowning's Tavern (109 East Duke of Gloucester Street, Williamsburg).
Other Things to Do Near Governor's PalaceWhen you're finished with Governor's Palace, get set to experience what the rest of the area has to offer:
- Consider paying a visit to Bruton Parish Church, a peaceful house of prayer as well as a local landmark.
- If you're eager for a bit of shopping, Williamsburg Farmers Market is a great place to visit.
- Renoir, the famous French painter, once claimed that to understand art, you have to go to a museum and look at it. Why not take the advice of one of the greatest painters of all time and make your way to DeWitt Wallace Decorative Arts Museum while you're in the area?
- Make your way to Public Hospital Museum when you've seen all the other museums and you're still looking for more!
- Add a little culture into your trip by enjoying a play or two at Kimball Theater.
If you're looking for a convenient way to get to Governor's Palace, just hop aboard the train to Williamsburg Transportation Center, 0.4 miles (0.6 kilometers) away.