Book a hotel near College of William and Mary, Williamsburg
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near College of William and Mary
College of William and Mary Hotel & Travel Guide
Step back to a past time at College of William and Mary, a tribute to what once was.
It's situated in Williamsburg, approximately 45 miles (72 kilometers) out of the state capital, Richmond.
Those who are here for a short amount of time may like to stay in the surrounding area of College of William and Mary. You can find 39 accommodation options within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of the attraction. The Williamsburg Inn and the Colonial Gardens Bed & Breakfast are well-liked places that are only 1 mile (2 kilometers) and 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, respectively. You can also check out the Williamsburg Lodge, Autograph Collection, located just 1 mile (2 kilometers) away.
Earth is a gigantic place, so it is often smart to really stretch your budget. There are a number of hotels close by that can help you do that. Try out the Sleep Inn Historic, only 0.8 miles (1.3 kilometers) away, or, there's the Governor's Inn - A Colonial Williamsburg Hotel, 0.7 miles (1.1 kilometer) away.
If you're feeling a little tired, you can keep your brain alert with a shot of caffeine. Enjoy your favorite coffee from The Daily Grind, just a short walk away. Also nearby is Cosi, a popular eatery that offers up a variety of satisfying dishes. If you're hungry for more, consider stopping for an alcoholic beverage at Green Leafe Pub&Tavern.
Other Things to Do Near College of William and MaryIf you have time to spare, be sure to investigate what else is on in the region:
- Receive some inspiration, along with education, at Muscarelle Museum of Art, which collects, secures and exhibits pieces of art for the benefit of the community.
- Take a trip to Wren Building, a popular historic structure, and understand why it's cherished by locals and tourists alike.
- Don't forget to save some space in your suitcase or backpack if you plan to shop at Merchants Square.
- Become immersed in a whole new world when you see one of the many performances at Kimball Theater.
- If you're eager to find unique souvenirs, Williamsburg Farmers Market is a great place to spend a few hours.
Making your way to College of William and Mary on the metro couldn't be simpler. The best station, Williamsburg Transportation Center, is a mere 0.6 miles (1.0 kilometer) away.