Book a hotel near Historic Jamestowne, Newport News
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Historic Jamestowne
Historic Jamestowne Hotel & Travel Guide
Pack your things and get ready to experience Historic Jamestowne, an important part of any getaway.
It's to be found in Williamsburg. If you aren't familiar with that name, it is 45 miles (72 kilometers) from the state capital of Richmond.
Staying a short drive away from Historic Jamestowne won't be too difficult, due to the fact that there are 53 possible accommodations less than 6 miles (10 kilometers) away. You can take a peek at the Williamsburg Inn and Colonial Gardens Bed & Breakfast.
You will discover a small selection of wallet-friendly solutions a short commute away. If you're not sure where to start, take a look at the Wyndham Governor's Green and the Sleep Inn Historic.
Craving a quick break from your daily wandering? Head to Dale House Café (1368 Colonial Parkway, Williamsburg), only 0.3 miles (0.5 kilometers) away, for a caffeine hit or two and a bite to eat.
Other Things to Do Near Historic JamestowneIf you have extra time, be sure to investigate what else is available in the area:
- Be one with the folklore and romantic narratives of pioneers from the past in the historic village of Jamestown Settlement.
- Take a breath of fresh air while taking in the natural landscape at Eco Discovery Park. There's plenty of space to relax!
- Those who love nature must remember to bring their walking boots and head out along Greensprings Greenway Interpretative Trail.
- Relish the flavors of the local area at Williamsburg Winery.
- Smith's Fort Plantation is an excellent local attraction for history fans.