Pet lovers shouldn't miss the chance to visit Orem, a family-friendly city known for its festivals and theaters, as well as attractions like UCCU Center and University Place. Choose from Travelocity's 5 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Orem and bring Fido along!
How to Wander Wisely in Orem with Your Pet
- Enjoy top attractions like LaVell Edwards Stadium, Provo Utah Temple, and Lavell Edwards Stadium.
- Other things to see include Utah Lake State Park, Utah Valley Convention Center, and Provo City Center Temple.
- Need a pet store? Try Tuesday Morning, Animal Ark, or Animal Ark Pet Stores.
- For vet care, RiverWoods Pet Hospital, PetSmart, and Banfield Pet Hospital are located in the area.
Top Pet-Friendly Hotels in Orem
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Orem University Parkway
Pets stay free at this 2.5-star hotel. Guests appreciate its central location and spacious rooms.
- Comfort Inn And Suites Orem
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2.5-star hotel. Guests appreciate its location and spacious rooms.
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Orem - North Provo
Cats and dogs are allowed for a fee at this 2.5-star hotel. Guests appreciate its location and spacious rooms.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Orem
Weather can make or break your stay, especially if you want to spend time wandering around the city. Here are the average temperatures to help better plan your trip in Orem.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 59°F in the daytime to 19°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 89°F and the nighttime average is 36°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 92°F in the daytime to 46°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 72°F and the nighttime average is 21°F.