Book a hotel near Original Muscle Beach, Los Angeles
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Original Muscle Beach
Original Muscle Beach Hotel & Travel Guide
You're certain to have an interesting experience at Original Muscle Beach.
We're sure you won't need much convincing to go see it in Los Angeles, as it's a lovely city to explore in its own right.
Accommodation is an essential part of any good trip. With no less than 47 possibilities within an easy drive of Original Muscle Beach, it won't take you long to find your ideal place. The Shutters on the Beach is just 0.2 miles (0.3 kilometers) away. If that's not what you're looking for, the Casa Del Mar and the Oceana Beach Club Hotel are situated 0.2 miles (0.3 kilometers) and 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, respectively.
Intrepid travelers are usually thankful to learn that they can select from a good selection of budget hotels. The Hotel California, 0.1 miles (0.2 kilometers) away, and the Bayside Hotel, 0.3 miles (0.5 kilometers) away, are two to begin with.
Make your friends on Instagram go green with envy by spending a night or two at one of the upmarket hotels that are nearby. You may want to stay at the Viceroy Santa Monica, only 0.2 miles (0.3 kilometers) away, or the Fairmont Miramar Hotel & Bungalows, located 0.7 miles (1.1 kilometer) away.
Would you like a coffee or two, a sweet treat or a special something to keep you on the go? Cora's Coffee Shoppe is a pleasant place to savor a snack and it's within walking distance of Original Muscle Beach. If you have some spare time and a big appetite, you can also enjoy the fine cuisine at Hot Dog on a Stick. You know it's time to share a nightcap when dusk begins to fall. Enquire about a locally-made drink at Papillon at Loews Santa Monica Beach Hotel, also a short walk away.
Other Things to Do Near Original Muscle BeachIf you can squeeze it in, you'll want to discover what else is on in the region:
- You can enjoy a little family time in some green spaces without leaving the city at International Chess Park.
- Nibble on an alfresco meal, hone your photography skills or just enjoy a relaxed walk at Santa Monica Pier, one of the most popular waterfront destinations around.
- A day of fun in the fresh air for the whole family, featuring a bunch of games and rides, awaits you at the very popular theme park, Pacific Park.
- If you want a keepsake of your vacation, look beyond the usual mugs, T-shirts and fridge magnets, and find the ideal souvenir at Santa Monica Place.
- Convenient information displays and brochures are found at Santa Monica Visitor Center.