At Pacific Marine Mammal Center you can view and learn about animals in a way that would be extremely difficult in the natural habitat.
Laguna Beach, where it is located, lies 400 miles (644 kilometers) from the capital of the state, Sacramento.
You will be pleased to know there are 39 accommodations within 6 miles (10 kilometers) of Pacific Marine Mammal Center. The Villas at Pelican Hill Resort and Montage Laguna Beach are two establishments worth considering.
It won't take you long to realize the value of the surrounding area's budget hotels. Some options include the Tides Laguna Beach and the Laguna Beach Inn.
Live the lifestyle of a celebrity at one of the few luxurious establishments in the surrounding area. The Surf And Sand Resort and The Resort at Pelican Hill are solid choices that are worth considering.
Other Things to Do Near Pacific Marine Mammal Center
After you're finished with Pacific Marine Mammal Center, there are a range of other experiences available in the wider area:
- If your schedule permits, try to prearrange a guided tour around the Laguna College of Art and Design to get a taste of the spirit of this institution.
- Practice your goal kick, perfect your Frisbee throw or just relax at Alta Laguna Park.
- Sawdust Art Festival Grounds features exhibits, art courses and music shows that are sure to lend you an appreciation of the area's dynamic arts scene.
- No matter how many enjoyable tours you discover while you are in the vicinity, a couple of hours spent at Soka University of America will really show you the vitality of the students here.
- Buy tickets to enjoy a play and escape to a different world at Soka Performing Arts Center.