So, you're looking to visit Palisades Center?
It awaits you in Nyack, 110 miles (177 kilometers) outside of the state capital, Albany.
You'll have 4 accommodation options to select from nearby, and they're all excellent choices. Within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Palisades Center you will find the Super 8 Nyack NY and The Time Nyack.
If you're not hung up on fancy service so long as you have a nice bed to sleep on, spend a night or two at one of the area's low-price solutions. Some options include the Candlewood Suites Nanuet - Rockland County and the Days Inn Nanuet Spring Valley.
Few things rival a steaming coffee and a sweet, particularly after a big day of making memories in a new place. You can drop by Dunkin' Donuts (1000 Palisades Center Drive #3372, West Nyack) for something refreshing. If beer and wine and a great atmosphere is right up your alley, then stop by TGI Fridays (4482 Palisades Center Drive, West Nyack), a well-liked hangout.
Other Things to Do Near Palisades Center
You can take full advantage of your vacation time by heading over to the region's other attractions after you're finished with Palisades Center:
- Lucky Strike is a terrific venue that is overflowing with games.
- Attend the event or festival of your choice and appreciate one or two exhibits that are featured at Rockland Center for the Arts.
- Get back to nature at Buttermilk Falls Park. Bring along some snacks, and spend an afternoon enjoying the natural beauty.
- No matter how many lively tours you take part in while you are here, some time spent at Nyack College will truly show you the character of the students here.
- Pay a visit to Elmwood Playhouse and revel in watching its gifted actors give it their all.