Book a hotel near Penn Museum, Philadelphia
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Penn Museum
Penn Museum Hotel & Travel Guide
Don't sit around thinking about what's next on the agenda. Penn Museum is beckoning.
It's just one of the many attractions to explore in the fantastic city of Philadelphia.
If you're looking to book a room in the heart of the action, you'll have a variety of options. There are 32 accommodations in the immediate vicinity of Penn Museum. The Rittenhouse Philadelphia and The Logan Philadelphia, Curio Collection by Hilton are a couple of choices and they're only 1 mile (2 kilometers) and 1 mile (2 kilometers) away. You may also like to consider the Rittenhouse 1715, A Boutique Hotel, situated just 1 mile (2 kilometers) away.
If you're the type of traveler that is totally fine with basic but clean facilities and services, you may book a room at one of the low-cost accommodations just a short drive away. The Rodeway Inn Center City and the Days Inn Philadelphia Convention Center are some of the known establishments.
Worldly travelers tend to take pleasure in the inspiring rooms at one of the fine establishments here. You can make a reservation at the Inn at Penn, A Hilton Hotel, only 0.4 miles (0.6 kilometers) away, or the UrHomeInPhilly- Market Street, located 0.9 miles (1.4 kilometers) away.
Craving a strong coffee, a delicious treat or that special something to help fuel your adventures? Cafe Brysi is a delightful place to savor a snack and it's within walking distance of Penn Museum. You can find more extensive food possibilities also nearby at Kitchen Gia. And if the sight of the setting sun arouses a sudden thirst, stop at New Deck Tavern for a cold beer or your favorite drink on the way back to the hotel.
Other Things to Do Near Penn MuseumAfter your time is done at Penn Museum, there are a number of other things to do in the area:
- The unique exhibits found at University of Pennsylvania Museum of Archaeology and Anthropology are sure to make you feel like you've traveled far back in time.
- Relive the animated college lifestyle by traveling to University Museum of Archaeology & Anthropology on a day when tours are available.
- Regardless of your alumni status, a pre-booked tour through the spirited campus of University of Pennsylvania will make you wish you were on your way to a lecture.
- Wander around and enjoy the art at Arthur Ross Gallery.
- Lovers of artistic works should discover Institute of Contemporary Art where they'll surely be in awe.
Why not jump on the train to visit Penn Museum? The closest stop, University City, is only 0.1 miles (0.2 kilometers) away.