Where to stay in Quebec: Best areas for travelers
- La Cite-Limoilou: Staying here puts you in the heart of the sightseeing action. Citadelle of Quebec and Place Royale are just the start. When you're not running around being wowed by the big sights, take advantage of the creature comforts at the Best Western Plus City Centre/Centre-Ville. You'll also be in the ideal position to discover this area and beyond from the Hotel PUR Quebec, a Tribute Portfolio Hotel or the Hotel Royal William, Ascend Hotel Collection.
- Centre-Ville: If you're looking for someplace comfy to stay during your vacation, many travelers suggest the Best Western Plus City Centre/Centre-Ville. If you'd like some other choices in the neighborhood, the Nautique Style Loft, Well Situated, Coffee Included and the Hotel PUR Quebec, a Tribute Portfolio Hotel are both equally popular. Once you've had enough time to settle in, put on your explorer's hat and pay a visit to Parliament Building.
- Vieux-Québec-Cap-Blanc-colline Parlementaire: Get to know the best of this area from the Hôtel Manoir D\'auteuil - Historic Junior Suite - Parking Available $ Triple, the Hôtel Manoir D\'auteuil - European 1 Queen Size BED - Parking Available $ Double or the Hôtel Manoir D\'auteuil - Classic Queen - Parking Available $ Double. If you're looking for something to do, make a beeline for Naval Museum of Quebec.
- Old Quebec: A cozy hotel and tons of interesting attractions are the key components of an unforgettable vacation. This neighborhood has all of that covered. Drop your suitcase in your room at the Hôtel Marie-Rollet, the Hotel Clarendon or the Hôtel Jardin Ste-Anne. Then, get out and visit this area's most famous sights, such as Place Royale.
- Haute-Ville: Stay in this neighborhood and you'll have a few renowned attractions at your fingertips. You'll also have lots of hotels to choose from. Lock in a room at the Delta Hotels by Marriott Quebec, the Unilofts Grande-Allée or the Auberge Château des Tourelles and you'll be able to easily reach Parliament Building.
Top Quebec hotels deals
Popular places to visit in Quebec
Quebec City, Canada, offers a taste of European elegance along with its numerous world heritage treasures. Take a Quebec vacation in one of the oldest cities in North America and revel in historical sites and beautiful scenery. Major Attractions
Look on Travelocity for deals on car rentals in Quebec to make it easy to travel around the city. Drop in for a closer look at Chateau Frontenac, a 1893 structure that's designated as one of the National Historic Sites of Canada. Enjoy the Saint Lawrence River by taking the Quebec-Levis Ferry, and then stroll along to Quartier Petit-Champlain, the oldest commercial district in North America. Browse the historic neighborhood of Old Quebec, pop into artisan boutiques and art galleries, and enjoy a Quebec cuisine meal. Other highlights of the city include Pont de Quebec, the riveted steel bridge that spans the Saint Lawrence River; the breathtaking Basilica of Ste-Anne de Beaupre; and the Citadelle, a large working military complex that houses a military museum. Festivals and Events
If you book your hotel in Quebec during the cold season, be sure to attend Carnaval de Quebec, which is held in late January and early February. This family-friendly, two-week event includes dogsled and ice canoe races, skating and evening dancing, sleigh and sled rides, parades, and fantastic snow and ice sculptures. Drop by in early August to take part in the five-day Nouvelle-France Festival, where you can dress up in costumes from the 17th and 18th centuries, watch enactments of famous events, and eat delicious local foods and drinks. Visit in mid-August, and you'll be in the city just in time for Expo Quebec, which offers fun rides, live music shows, and trade fair stands.
Ready to book your Quebec package deals? Browse Quebec vacation packages to find the best deals, and remember that Travelocity will match any lower price you find elsewhere and refund you the difference.
Frequently asked questions
How much are vacation packages to Quebec?
How long should my Quebec vacation be?
Where can I get the best vacation package deals for Quebec?
Why should I purchase my Quebec vacation bundle via Travelocity?
Can I save on my Quebec car rental if I book it with hotels and flights?
What is the best time of year to go to Quebec?
Which airport is best for Quebec?
What is there to do in Quebec?
Where should I stay when visiting Quebec?
^Savings based on all package bookings with Flight + Hotel made on Travelocity.com from as compared to the price of the same components booked separately. Savings will vary based on origin/destination, length of trip, stay dates and selected travel supplier(s). Savings not available on all packages.