Book a hotel near RiverCenter, Downtown
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near RiverCenter
RiverCenter Hotel & Travel Guide
There is often a fascinating event happening at RiverCenter. Make your way there and broaden your awareness with a fresh new perspective.
To reach it, you'll have to travel approximately 160 miles (257 kilometers) from the state capital, Des Moines, until you reach Quad Cities.
Modest yet comfortable rooms at budget prices. That is exactly what you'll experience during your stay at one of the inexpensive hotels in the vicinity. If you don't know where to start, have a look at the Stoney Creek Hotel & Conference Center Quad Cities and the Quality Inn And Suites.
If a taste of some fresh and fluffy pastries as well as a cup of coffee sound like the ideal accompaniment to a day of discoveries, make your way to Beignet Done That (200 East 3rd Street, Davenport). Afterwards, toast your travels at Blackhawk Bowl and Martini Lounge (200 East 3rd Street, Davenport), and accumulate a treasure trove of cherished moments.
Other Things to Do Near RiverCenterAfter seeing RiverCenter, why not swing by some other attractions? Here are a few places to start:
- Claim a seat at the table at Rhythm City Casino if you're the type who appreciates bright lights and the excitement when the roulette wheel spins up.
- Attend the performance or festival of your choice and experience one or two exhibits offered by River Music Experience.
- You don't have to be an architecture or design enthusiast to appreciate Davenport Skybridge, a contemporary and striking structure that's worth a visit.
- Government Bridge isn't just significant to the locals, but also to the fascinated travelers who come here to see the historic architecture.
- Appreciate the methods of the works of art showcased at Figge Art Museum.