Book a hotel near St. Ambrose University, Davenport
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near St. Ambrose University
St. Ambrose University Hotel & Travel Guide
You'll be pleased you added St. Ambrose University to your travel itinerary.
It's situated in Quad Cities, which is approximately 160 miles (257 kilometers) from the state capital, Des Moines.
There are 2 hotels available in the immediate vicinity, and they're convenient for those who would like being just an easy commute away. Located within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of St. Ambrose University, the Hotel Blackhawk, Autograph Collection and Radisson Quad City Plaza are sure to please time-constrained travelers.
If glamorous facilities aren't really your style, take a look at some of the more modest solutions that are in the area. You may like to reserve a room at the Stoney Creek Hotel & Conference Center Quad Cities and the Quality Inn And Suites.
If you find yourself flagging, try to keep your brain alert and awake with a welcome dose of caffeine. You can sample your favorite coffee from Simple Superfood Cafe, a brief stroll away. A popular eating option which is also close by is Village Inn. It's a great choice if you're feeling especially hungry and you want something a little more extravagant. As the day comes to an end, raise a glass to cherished memories that you've made at McButt's Neighborhood Bar, also within the immediate vicinity.
Other Things to Do Near St. Ambrose UniversityIf you have more time, you'll want to discover what else is on in the area:
- Vander Veer Botanical Park is a place that draws in not only those who have a green thumb, but also those who are seeking some quiet time away from the bustling city.
- Genesis Medical Center West is an interesting place to find out more about the medical sciences. Have a look on Travelocity's website and see if you can organize a tour.
- Visiting Palmer College of Chiropractic will bring back memories of your college experiences and provide you with a chance to see present-day campus life.
- You'll be sure to enjoy an informative guided tour of B.J. and Mabel Palmer Mansion, a local historic house.
- A day at Putnam Museum is a fantastic way to educate yourself in a relaxing setting.