Book a hotel near Putnam Museum, Davenport
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Putnam Museum
Putnam Museum Hotel & Travel Guide
Broaden your cultural understandings when you visit Putnam Museum.
Quad Cities, where it is located, is 160 miles (257 kilometers) from the capital city of the state, Des Moines.
Unfortunately, accommodations near Putnam Museum are few and far between. The Holiday Inn Rock Island, 2 miles (3 kilometers) away, is the closest.
If elegant furnishings are not really your style, have a look at some of the less expensive solutions that are in the area. You'll find the Stoney Creek Hotel & Conference Center Quad Cities and the Quality Inn And Suites a reasonable drive away.
If you need a little spark, you can keep your senses alert and awake with a burst of caffeine. You can sip a coffee or two at Dunkin' Donuts, just a short walk away. In case you're searching for food that's more nourishing, Olga's Cafe and Bakery is also close-at-hand. Why don't you end a leisurely day with a toast to your traveling companions? Make your way to DMC Happy Hollow, also a quick walk away, and order the first round.
Other Things to Do Near Putnam MuseumYou're surely not going to wrap up your day after Putnam Museum? Allow yourself some time to experience what else the wider region has to offer:
- If you like the medical sciences, it is worthwhile paying a visit to Genesis Medical Center West.
- If you dream about the hustle and bustle of of a fairground, visit Mississippi Valley Fairgrounds.
- History may not come to life in lecture auditoriums, but the exhibitions at German American Heritage Center make learning an enlightening experience for all guests.
- No matter your academic background, a tour around the spirited campus of St. Ambrose University will have you wishing that you and your colleagues were heading to the lecture hall.
- As the water flows below Rock Island Centennial Bridge, try to comprehend how much work it took to create this historic landmark.