Book a hotel near Colonel Davenport House, Rock Island
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Colonel Davenport House
Colonel Davenport House Hotel & Travel Guide
Knowing the past helps us understand the present, so a trip to Colonel Davenport House is certainly worth your while.
You'll find it in Quad Cities, 130 miles (209 kilometers) outside of the state capital, Springfield.
You'll have 2 possible accommodations to select from nearby. Situated within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Colonel Davenport House, the Radisson On John Deere Commons-Moline and Hilton Garden Inn Bettendorf/Quad Cities are certain to please time-constrained travelers.
The surrounding area's low-cost hotels boast friendly, quality service while keeping prices affordable. Some of your choices are the Stoney Creek Hotel & Conference Center Quad Cities and the Quality Inn And Suites.
If all your sightseeing has left you more than a little bit hungry, head over to Sheridan's Island Food Services (3055 Rodman Avenue # 60, Rock Island). It's a meager 0.3 miles (0.5 kilometers) away.
Other Things to Do Near Colonel Davenport HouseYou've come to check out Colonel Davenport House, but you could well be just as pleased with what else the area has to offer:
- Hit 'em long at Arsenal Island Golf Course, a lovely place to unwind and play a round or two.
- Inquire regarding guided tours and learn from the exhibits at Rock Island Arsenal Museum.
- A significant historical site, Village of East Davenport is a place to visit to get a feel for a past era.
- Pick up one or two brochures and maps from Mississippi River Visitors Center and find out more about the area.
- Architects and tourists will enjoy some time at Government Bridge. Organize a tour to learn more about this important bridge.