Book a hotel near Figge Art Museum, Downtown
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Figge Art Museum
Figge Art Museum Hotel & Travel Guide
A trip to Figge Art Museum will give you a fun and enriching lesson in the area's culture.
To get there, make your way approximately 160 miles (257 kilometers) from the state capital, Des Moines, until you reach Quad Cities.
Hoping to stay just a short walk from Figge Art Museum? You certainly won't be disappointed. The Hotel Blackhawk, Autograph Collection and Radisson Quad City Plaza offer travelers a good night's rest right next to the action.
If you're sick of choosing between going out for lunch or buying plenty of souvenirs, then free up some of your cash by booking a room at one of the surrounding area's lower-priced hotels. Some examples are the Stoney Creek Hotel & Conference Center Quad Cities and the Quality Inn And Suites.
In need of a caffeine hit? Grab a coffee at Energized Cafe, which is close to Figge Art Museum. Stomach still rumbling? Figge Cafe is also nearby and offers a more substantial dining experience. Walk a little further down the road and while away the rest of your day sampling the beer and wine at River Music Experience.
Other Things to Do Near Figge Art MuseumYou can stop by an assortment of other attractions after your outing to Figge Art Museum:
- Attend a performance and experience a few of the exhibits offered by River Music Experience.
- Grab one or two maps from Quad Cities Visitor Center to discover even more about the area.
- Stand a few paces back and take pleasure in the sleek, contemporary lines of Davenport Skybridge, a bridge that's an attraction in its own right.
- The odds might be against you at Rhythm City Casino, but that's no reason not to try a game of craps, poker or baccarat.
- You'll likely hear the locals talk about RiverCenter, a significant venue for a wide variety of events.