Book a hotel near Palmer College of Chiropractic, Davenport
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Palmer College of Chiropractic
Palmer College of Chiropractic Hotel & Travel Guide
So, you're making your way over to Palmer College of Chiropractic?
Quad Cities, about 160 miles (257 kilometers) from the capital of the state, Des Moines, is where you will find it.
There are 3 accommodations in the vicinity, so it's a good idea to book in advance. Within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Palmer College of Chiropractic you'll discover the Hotel Blackhawk, Autograph Collection and Radisson Quad City Plaza.
You don't have to travel far to discover a less expensive place to throw your suitcase down. There are a small number of hotels a short drive away. If you don't know where to start, consider the Stoney Creek Hotel & Conference Center Quad Cities and the Quality Inn And Suites.
With all the excitement of traveling to new places, it can be surprisingly easy to forget about lunch. Just a short stroll away, Redband Coffee Co. is the ideal place to refuel for the afternoon. An ideal choice for anyone wanting a more comprehensive dining experience is Aramark. Once again, you won't have to wander too far to find it. Reflect upon a lovely day and enjoy a drink at Rico's Tropical Cantina, which is also a brief walk away.
Other Things to Do Near Palmer College of ChiropracticAfter you're finished at Palmer College of Chiropractic, there are a range of other things to keep you occupied:
- If you would like to learn about local history, make your way to B.J. and Mabel Palmer Mansion, a well-known historic residence.
- If you need a conference venue that offers outstanding services and facilities, you should look into RiverCenter. You'll be pleased to know that there are hotels, cafes and restaurants located nearby.
- The excellent performances, exhibits and various other events featured at River Music Experience are treasured by the local artists and spectators.
- In charge of the display and protection of significant artworks, Figge Art Museum is an excellent destination for lovers of art.
- Claim a seat at the table at Rhythm City Casino if you love glittering glamour and the exhiliration when the dice are rolled.