Book a hotel near Black Hawk State Historic Site, Rock Island
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Black Hawk State Historic Site
Black Hawk State Historic Site Hotel & Travel Guide
Planning a visit to Black Hawk State Historic Site?
To reach it, go approximately 120 miles (193 kilometers) from the state capital, Springfield, to Quad Cities.
If you're primarily here to see Black Hawk State Historic Site, it could be a good idea to stay at the American Motor Inn. At 0.7 miles (1.1 kilometer) away, it's the closest option to the sight.
If you care little about fancy services and just want to have a bed, four walls and a roof over your head, stay at one of the area's bargain hotels. If you aren't quite sure where to start, take a look at the Stoney Creek Hotel & Conference Center Quad Cities and the Comfort Inn Moline - Quad Cities.
Other Things to Do Near Black Hawk State Historic SiteIf you want to experience more than just Black Hawk State Historic Site, check out what else the area has:
- Hoping to find some parkland to have a relaxing walk or just worship the sun? You ought to visit Sunset Park.
- Whether you just want to admire it from the outside or inquire for information on building access, Hauberg Civic Center, a historic government building, is worthy of your itinerary.
- Jumer's Casino & Hotel always offers its guests memorable evenings full of high-stakes fun and excitement.
- Check out Fryxell Geology Museum when you've seen all the well-known museums and you're eager for more!
- Inject some culture into your getaway by attending a play or two at Circa 21 Dinner Playhouse.