Book a hotel near B.J. and Mabel Palmer Mansion, Davenport
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near B.J. and Mabel Palmer Mansion
B.J. and Mabel Palmer Mansion Hotel & Travel Guide
One of the best ways to get a deeper understanding of a place is to delve into its history. You'll discover this area's stories during your time at B.J. and Mabel Palmer Mansion.
Quad Cities, roughly 160 miles (257 kilometers) from the capital of the state, Des Moines, is where you'll find it.
There are 3 accommodations in the vicinity, so you would be wise to book ahead. The Hotel Blackhawk, Autograph Collection and Radisson Quad City Plaza are within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of B.J. and Mabel Palmer Mansion.
Modest yet comfortable rooms at excellent prices. That is exactly what awaits you when you stay at one of the low-cost hotels here. Make inquiries at the Stoney Creek Hotel & Conference Center Quad Cities and the Quality Inn And Suites.
Do you want a quality coffee, a sweet treat or a special something to keep you energized? Redband Coffee Co. is a delightful place to have a quick bite and it's within walking distance of B.J. and Mabel Palmer Mansion. Aramark is a great option that's close by if you'd like something a bit more substantial. Kick back and unwind with a drink. Bix Bistro is only a few minutes away on foot, and the bartenders will be all too happy to take your order.
Other Things to Do Near B.J. and Mabel Palmer MansionAfter you're finished with B.J. and Mabel Palmer Mansion, you won't run out of ideas with all of the additional possibilities in the area:
- Find out what a student's lifestyle is like in a different city by visiting Palmer College of Chiropractic. Make sure you arrange to visit on one of the days when tours are run.
- RiverCenter is an important venue for conferences or other events. It's located in the area and has nearby restaurants, hotels and cafes.
- The excellent performances, artistic exhibits and various other events showcased at River Music Experience are treasured by creators and viewers.
- Get some inspiration, as well as education, at Figge Art Museum, which gathers, safeguards and presents art for the benefit of the community.
- It's possible that the odds will be against you at Rhythm City Casino, but that's no reason not to try a game of poker or blackjack.