Dig deeper into the history of the area at Rosewell Ruins, a not-to-be-missed sight for history addicts.
Gloucester, where it is to be found, lies 50 miles (80 kilometers) from the state capital, Richmond.
Within 6 miles (10 kilometers) of Rosewell Ruins, there are a total of 9 potential accommodations to serve you. Take a peek at the Parkside Williamsburg Resort and King's Creek Plantation.
Rest your head at one of the budget-friendly accommodations in the surrounding area. Why not consider the Holiday Inn Express Williamsbrg Busch Gardens Area and the Tidewater Motel?
Other Things to Do Near Rosewell Ruins
If you want to cram as many things as possible into your vacation, have a look at what else is happening:
- Water Country USA is a refreshing water experience. When the mercury rises, this is the ideal location to take the kids!
- History may not come alive in school rooms, but the exhibitions at Gloucester Museum of History offer an enriching experience for all visitors, young and old.
- Waller Mill Park is highly valued by both locals and tourists. Enjoy the outdoors, and maybe a picnic with the family.
- An excursion to Yorktown Victory Center, a history museum, is certain to be both enjoyable and informative.
- Take a moment to appreciate the time and effort that has gone into looking after the graves at Yorktown National Cemetery.