Go on an informative trip to Gloucester Museum of History, and get a taste of the local culture.
You will discover it in Virginia.
If you'd love to be close to the action, you won't be disappointed. There are 2 accommodation options available nearby. Within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Gloucester Museum of History you will find the Hampton Inn Gloucester and Quality Inn Gloucester.
Offering great coffee and tasty bites to eat, Sweet Tooth Cafe (6655 Main Street, Gloucester) is also worth a look while exploring Gloucester Museum of History. You can also dine at Lulu Birds Kitchen (6553 Main Street, Gloucester), a favorite with out-of-towners and locals alike.
Other Things to Do Near Gloucester Museum of History
You've traveled a long way, and no doubt Gloucester Museum of History is just the start. After you're done, be sure to take a look at what else the area has to offer:
- See what's left of a place that was an important part of daily life when you visit Rosewell Ruins.
- Get away to nature with an excursion to Waller Mill Park, a local recreational area.
- You'll enjoy spending some time in this gaming addict's haven. MagiQuest is home to a selection of fun and games that'll test your luck and skill.
- From renowned rulers to eventful incidents, Yorktown Victory Center has displays that are worth your time.
- Spend a sunny day at Water Country USA, where you can try a wide range of water rides.