Find & compare pet-friendly hotels in Santa Fe, NM from $58
Top Santa Fe Pet Friendly Hotels
Pet owners shouldn't miss Santa Fe, a city known for its shopping, and sights like Santa Fe Plaza and Meow Wolf. Take your pick from Travelocity's 65 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Santa Fe and bring your four-legged friends along!
How to Wander Wisely in Santa Fe with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at Santa Fe River Park, Santa Fe National Forest, and Pecos National Historical Park.
- Other things to see include Loretto Chapel, Santa Fe Opera, and Ski Santa Fe.
- Need a pet store? Try Pet Pangaea LLC, Eldorado Country Pet, or Marty's Meals, Inc..
- For vet care, Eldorado Animal Clinic: Byrne T Murt DVM and Associates, Terry Mark DVM, and House Calls For Pets are located in the area.
Best Pet-Friendly Hotels in Santa Fe
- El Rey Court
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 3-star hotel. Guests appreciate its location and comfortable rooms.
- Casa de Tres Lunas
Dogs are allowed for a fee at this 3-star guesthouse, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate its central location.
- Motel 6 Santa Fe, NM - Downtown
Pets stay free at this 2.5-star motel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate its location and spacious rooms.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Santa Fe
Weather can make or break your trip, especially if you want to spend time outdoors. Here are the average daytime and nighttime temperatures to help plan your time in Santa Fe.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 61°F in the daytime to 17°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 86°F and the nighttime average is 29°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 86°F in the daytime to 41°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 72°F and the nighttime average is 16°F.