At times, you need a break from the fast pace of traveling. Is there a better way to experience some time out than with a relaxing round or two of golf at Thousand Acres Lakeside Golf Course?
To find it, make your way about 150 miles (241 kilometers) from the state capital, Annapolis, until you get to Cumberland.
Accommodation options are somewhat sparse around Thousand Acres Lakeside Golf Course, but you can find 3 candidates within 6 miles (10 kilometers). Spend a bit of time comparing the amenities at the Inn At Deep Creek and Blue Moon Rising.
Other Things to Do Near Thousand Acres Lakeside Golf Course
Take full advantage of your time by sampling the region's other attractions once you're done with Thousand Acres Lakeside Golf Course:
- Take the opportunity to show off your grip, stance and swing at Lodestone Golf Club.
- If you've just about had it with sightseeing, Funland is the one-stop location for those who are needing a way to entertain rowdy youngsters.
- Make a booking at Wisp Resort for an enjoyable skiing vacation. This resort offers everything from rental equipment to food and drinks.
- Take the family for a hike in the fresh air at Big Run State Park.
- Indulge your love of the natural world with a fun excursion to Swallow Falls State Park, a popular recreational area.