Book a hotel near C&O Canal National Historic Park Visitor's Center, Cumberland
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near C&O Canal National Historic Park Visitor's Center
C&O Canal National Historic Park Visitor's Center Hotel & Travel Guide
You're certain to have a memorable experience with a visit to C&O Canal National Historic Park Visitor's Center.
Cumberland, where it is situated, sits 130 miles (209 kilometers) from the capital city of the state, Annapolis.
Simplify your vacation by booking a room at the Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Cumberland and Ramada Cumberland Downtown. These accommodations are practically next door to C&O Canal National Historic Park Visitor's Center, so you won't have to worry about getting lost!
Every worldly wanderer is fond of a good bargain, and thankfully you won't have to venture far to find one. There is a handful of perfectly priced solutions a short drive away. Some of your choices are the Comfort Inn & Suites LaVale - Cumberland and the Rodeway Inn.
If you find yourself flagging, keep your brain alert and awake with a jolt of caffeine. Enjoy a cup of coffee at Cafe Mark, a brief stroll away. Stomach still rumbling? Crabby Pig is also close by and offers patrons a more comprehensive eating experience. For all of those travelers that like capping off the day with a relaxed drink just down the road, Niner's Canal Pub will be serving up drinks until late.
Other Things to Do Near C&O Canal National Historic Park Visitor's CenterIf you have extra time, check out what else is on in the region:
- The family will have fun chugging along the tracks on Western Maryland Railroad Station.
- History may not always come alive in textbooks, but the exhibits at Allegany Museum offer an authentic experience for all visitors.
- Walk through George Washington's Headquarters and learn about the fascinating history that runs through these corridors.
- Take in a show at Windsor Hall, where you'll view stamina, balance and grace.
- Hoping for a bit of inner peace? Make arrangements to have a tour of Emmanuel Episcopal Church, a pleasant house of prayer.
Why not jump on the train when you're going to C&O Canal National Historic Park Visitor's Center? The closest station, Cumberland, is 0.3 miles (0.5 kilometers) away.