Book a hotel near History House, Cumberland
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near History House
History House Hotel & Travel Guide
So, you're planning a trip to History House?
Cumberland, where it is to be found, is 130 miles (209 kilometers) from the capital city of the state, Annapolis.
Wondering where you can stay? You will discover 2 nearby hotels where you can enjoy a perfect night's sleep. Within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of History House you will discover the Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Cumberland and Ramada Cumberland Downtown.
If luxury surroundings aren't a priority, take a look at some of the bargain solutions in the area. The Comfort Inn & Suites LaVale - Cumberland and the Rodeway Inn are recommended.
Looking for a great place to treat yourself and your loved ones? Visit Sheetz (210 Greene Street, Cumberland) for a taste bud-tingling sweet or a quick bite. Make your way to Appel's Gateway (245 Beall Street, Cumberland), where you can enjoy a beer or some wine after a long day of roaming around.
Other Things to Do Near History HouseAfter you're finished exploring History House, get set to experience everything that the wider region has to offer:
- You'll be sure to enjoy a guided tour of Gordon Roberts House, an area historic house.
- View the artwork at Gilchrist Gallery.
- Set aside time in your busy schedule to head to Allegany County Courthouse. This historic building is of interest to many visitors.
- On your adventures, you might want to stop and check out Emmanuel Episcopal Church, a local place for prayer. If you hope to view this church from the inside, be sure to ask about visiting times before your trip.
- Stroll around George Washington's Headquarters and understand the rich history that is embedded in its foundations.
If you need a convenient way to see History House, just get on the metro to Cumberland, 0.6 miles (1.0 kilometer) away.