Book a hotel near Bishop Chamber of Commerce and Visitor Center, Bishop
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Bishop Chamber of Commerce and Visitor Center
Bishop Chamber of Commerce and Visitor Center Hotel & Travel Guide
If you're on the lookout for something engaging to do on your vacation, a visit to Bishop Chamber of Commerce and Visitor Center is a great idea.
It's situated in Bishop, an estimated 190 miles (306 kilometers) from the state capital, Sacramento.
With just about 16 accommodation options located only 2 miles (3 kilometers) from Bishop Chamber of Commerce and Visitor Center, you won't have a problem finding something to suit your needs. The Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Bishop and the Comfort Inn are excellent places, found 0.1 miles (0.2 kilometers) and 0.2 miles (0.3 kilometers) away, respectively.
This area has an assortment of hotels that won't cost a fortune. For instance, the Vagabond Inn Bishop is situated just 0.3 miles (0.5 kilometers) away, while the Travelodge Bishop is 0.1 miles (0.2 kilometers).
There's nothing like walking around a new place to develop your appetite. After you're finished at Bishop Chamber of Commerce and Visitor Center, you can fuel up just five minutes away, at Starbucks. When you've really worked up a big appetite, Carl's Jr. & Green Burrito #805 is also nearby, and is one of the finest places to enjoy dinner. A glass of wine or beer at Good Earth Yogurt might be just what you need after running around all day.
Other Things to Do Near Bishop Chamber of Commerce and Visitor CenterOn top of Bishop Chamber of Commerce and Visitor Center, here's a list of more things in the region that you may want to do:
- Kick a ball around and enjoy your green surroundings at Bishop City Park. You might even like to pack a picnic and make a day of it.
- Get in on the natural beauty at Little Lakes Valley Trail. This local hiking trail is extremely popular among both locals and tourists.
- If you're an art lover, drop by Mountain Light Gallery and check out what's in the gallery.
- Get to know the difference between birdies, backswings and bogeys, with a few rounds at Bishop Country Club Golf Course.
- Whether you are a high roller or just looking for some fun, Paiute Palace Casino is a dynamic and exciting place to try your luck.