Book a hotel near Little Lakes Valley Trail, Bishop
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Little Lakes Valley Trail
Little Lakes Valley Trail Hotel & Travel Guide
Fetch your camera, dust off your walking shoes and spend the day in the open air at Little Lakes Valley Trail, a wonderful natural attraction to attach to your must-do list.
It awaits you in Bishop, which is 190 miles (306 kilometers) outside of the state capital, Sacramento.
Hotel choice can be the difference between a good vacation and a wonderful one. There are 16 accommodations to choose from that are within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Little Lakes Valley Trail, so it shouldn't be difficult to locate one that's got everything you need. The Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Bishop and the Comfort Inn are two excellent choices, found 0.2 miles (0.3 kilometers) and 0.4 miles (0.6 kilometers) away, respectively.
You will find a great variety of accommodation solutions nearby that provide all the amenities you'll need at a price you can't argue with. Have you thought about giving the Vagabond Inn Bishop a try? It's just 0.6 miles (1.0 kilometer) away. A second option is the Travelodge Bishop, 0.2 miles (0.3 kilometers) away.
If you'd like a short rest from Little Lakes Valley Trail, take the short stroll to Looney Bean for a fresh-brewed cup or two of coffee. A good option for travelers wanting a more serious eating experience is Amigos Mexican Restaurant. Similarly, you needn't go too far to reach it. Sharing a bottle of wine at Good Earth Yogurt could be just the thing after running around all day.
Other Things to Do Near Little Lakes Valley TrailYou've traveled a long way, so surely Little Lakes Valley Trail won't be the only thing on your itinerary. Once you're finished, have a look at what else the area has to offer:
- Enjoy the works of art that are currently exhibited at Mountain Light Gallery.
- See if you're able to arrange a guided tour of Bishop Chamber of Commerce and Visitor Center, or simply spend some time people watching.
- There's no better place to relax than Bishop City Park. Flip through your favorite magazine, throw around a ball or take off your shoes and feel the grass between your toes in this urban oasis.
- Notch a few birdies, get your body moving and challenge your mind at Bishop Country Club Golf Course.
- Whether you are a high roller or just looking for a bit of fun, Paiute Palace Casino is a dynamic and exciting place to roll the dice and try your luck.