Pet owners shouldn't miss Boothbay Harbor, a city known for its boating, and sights like Boothbay Harbor Memorial Library and Boothbay Harbor Marina. Choose from Travelocity's 46 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Boothbay Harbor and bring Fido along!
How to Wander Wisely in Boothbay Harbor with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at Fisherman's Memorial Park, Barrett Park, and Cabbage Island.
- Other things to see include Burnt Island Living Lighthouse, Opera House at Boothbay Harbor, and Boothbay Region Historical Society Museum.
- Need a pet store? Try Two Salty Dogs Pet Outfitters.
- For vet care, Boothbay Animal Hospital and Woodbrook Animal Clinic are both located in the area.
Top Pet-Friendly Hotels in Boothbay Harbor
- CAP N FISH'S WATERFRONT INN
Cats and dogs are allowed for a fee at this 2-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate its great beach location and comfortable rooms.
- The Brunswick Hotel & Tavern
Pets are allowed at this 3-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate the breakfast and restaurant.
- Bay Street Cottage Boothbay Harbor by RedAwning
Pets are allowed at this 3-star cabin.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Boothbay Harbor
Weather can make or break your stay, especially if you want to spend time outdoors. We have gathered the average daytime and nighttime temperatures to help better plan your time in Boothbay Harbor.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 46°F in the daytime to 10°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 76°F and the nighttime average is 28°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 78°F in the daytime to 42°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 63°F and the nighttime average is 13°F.