Book a hotel near Butler County Courthouse, Hamilton
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Butler County Courthouse
Butler County Courthouse Hotel & Travel Guide
If you're the kind of person that has a wide range of interests, you'll be sure to love Butler County Courthouse.
To visit it, along with a wide range of other sights, head out to the well-loved city of Cincinnati.
Since it's only 0.2 miles (0.3 kilometers) away, the Courtyard by Marriott Hamilton is the leading place to get a room if you'd like to stay near Butler County Courthouse.
If you care little about fancy features so long as you have a nice bed to sleep on, spend a night or two at one of the surrounding area's bargain hotels. Why not consider the Extended Stay America Cincinnati - Fairfield and the WoodSpring Suites Cincinnati Fairfield?
A cup of coffee, a slice of cake and some time to reflect are exactly what you'll find at High St. Cafe (250 High Street, Hamilton). If you're keen to experience another great local place, head over to North Second Tap and Bottle Shop (134 North 2nd Street, Hamilton) and enjoy a good selection of beers, wines and more.
Other Things to Do Near Butler County CourthouseAfter you've visited Butler County Courthouse, get ready for the other attractions that the region has to offer:
- Newspapers, exhibits, books and a variety of other resources await you at Lane Public Library, the ultimate location for anyone who loves to read.
- Fitton Center For Creative Arts features exhibits, art courses and music shows that are certain to lend you deeper insight into the area's vibrant arts scene.
- Liven up your evenings and sample the local theater scene. Greater Hamilton Civic Theatre puts on an assortment of plays for you to take in.
- Pyramid Hill Sculpture Park is a relaxing space featuring a range of interesting sculptures.
- Learn the difference between bogeys, birdies and backswings, by enjoying a round or two at Walden Ponds Golf Club.