Book a Hotel Near Smith Park, Middletown
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Smith Park
Smith Park Hotel & Travel Guide
No one would deny that spending time in nature is good for the mind and body. If you're feeling a bit worn down, a quick visit to Smith Park may be just what the doctor ordered.
We're sure you won't need much convincing to go see it in Dayton, as it's an exciting city to see in its own right.
Not too far away, you'll find a handful of budget-friendly hotels to take your pick of. Two popular places are the Days Inn Middletown and the Quality Inn & Suites Middletown - Franklin.
Head over to Evonda's Café (1105 Central Avenue, Middletown) for your daily coffee. You'll smell the delectable baked goods well before you even walk inside. Finish off a fun day out by visiting Lil Chicago Pub (402 Clark Street, Middletown), and having a couple of drinks with your pals.
Other Things to Do Near Smith ParkAfter you're finished at Smith Park, there are a variety of other attractions that'll keep you occupied:
- See a play at Middletown Lyric Theatre and enjoy seeing the characters come to life.
- To hear the awe-inspring melodies of an opera production at Sorg Opera House is really an experience that can't be surpassed
- If you're mad about golf and wouldn't mind playing a quick round, pay a visit to Weatherwax Golf Course.
- A day of fun in the fresh air for the whole family, featuring a bunch of games and rides, awaits you at the gates of the popular local theme park, Land of Illusion.
- People who enjoy reading will love wandering among the exhibits and shelves at Franklin Public Library, a popular local library. Remember to call first for information on hours and visiting.