Book a hotel near Walden Ponds Golf Club, Hamilton
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Walden Ponds Golf Club
Walden Ponds Golf Club Hotel & Travel Guide
Are you prepared to better your score at golf? You should aim to be on your game when you play at Walden Ponds Golf Club.
We're sure you won't need much convincing to go see it in Cincinnati, as it's a lovely city to discover in its own right.
You won’t be left in the cold when trying to book somewhere to stay near Walden Ponds Golf Club. Choose from 13 hotels within easy commuting distance. You should add the Cincinnati Marriott North and Hampton Inn & Suites Cincinnati-Union Center to your list.
If you'd rather save a bit of your hard-earned cash for some of the finer things in life, you might like to stay at one of the budget-friendly solutions that are not too far away. You may like to check out the Comfort Inn & Suites West Chester and the Extended Stay America Cincinnati - Fairfield.
Enjoy an array of culinary delights at Bob Evans (3524 Indian Meadows Drive, Hamilton), easily within walking distance, at 0.5 miles (0.8 kilometers) away.
Other Things to Do Near Walden Ponds Golf ClubYou've traveled for quite some time, so surely Walden Ponds Golf Club is just the beginning. After you're done, check out what else the area has to offer:
- Avid and casual readers alike should not miss out on perusing the exhibits and shelves at Lane Public Library, a popular local library. Make sure to call for information on hours and visiting.
- Butler County Courthouse will be of interest to visitors fascinated by local history. This government building is well worth seeing.
- Attend the performance of your choice and admire one or two exhibits that are showcased at Fitton Center For Creative Arts.
- Visit Greater Hamilton Civic Theatre and have a great time watching talented actors put their blood, sweat and tears into each production.
- Experience an authentic glimpse into life on the land at Niederman Family Farm. Visitors will be able to meet the farmers, get up close to the animals and discover how a real farm works.