Pet owners shouldn't miss Edinburgh, a city known for its shopping, and sights like Princes Street Gardens and Edinburgh Castle. You can choose from Travelocity's 85 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Edinburgh and bring your fur babies along!
How to Wander Wisely in Edinburgh with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at Arthur's Seat, Calton Hill, and Royal Botanic Garden.
- Other things to see include St. Giles' Cathedral, Greyfriars Kirk, and Edinburgh Playhouse Theatre.
- Need a pet store? Try Pets at Home, Just Dogs, or Braid Vets Leith.
- For vet care, Happy Pets Veterinary Surgery is located in the area.
Featured Pet-Friendly Hotels in Edinburgh
- Fairshiels B&B
Dogs are allowed at this 2-star bed & breakfast. Guests appreciate its location and spacious rooms.
- Best Western Kings Manor Hotel
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 3-star hotel. Guests appreciate the pool and helpful staff.
- Dakota Forthbridge
Dogs are allowed for a fee at this 3.5-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate its proximity to the airport and spacious rooms.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Edinburgh
Weather can make or break your trip, especially if you're hoping to spend time outdoors. Here are the average day and night temperatures to help better plan your vacation in Edinburgh.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 48°F in the daytime to 34°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 63°F and the nighttime average is 37°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 65°F in the daytime to 46°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 56°F and the nighttime average is 35°F.