Book a hotel near Kelley Park, San Jose
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Kelley Park
Kelley Park Hotel & Travel Guide
Kelley Park might not be first on your bucket list, but it's definitely worthy of an honorable mention.
San Jose, where it can be found, lies 90 miles (145 kilometers) from the capital of the state, Sacramento.
If you're not planning to stray very far from Kelley Park, you might like to rest your head at one of the 11 accommodation options that are situated within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of the site. Just 2 miles (3 kilometers) away, you'll be able to rest your head at The Fairmont San Jose. Two other choices are the San Jose Marriott, 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, and The Westin San Jose, 1 mile (2 kilometers) away.
Stretch your dollar further by spending a night at one of the reasonably priced hotels that are conveniently located nearby. For example, you'll find the Americas Best Value Inn San Jose Convention Center 0.8 miles (1.3 kilometers) away, while the Hotel Elan is 0.8 miles (1.3 kilometers) away.
You've earned a night or two at one of the luxurious establishments in the surrounding area. To avoid being disappointed, it's a good idea to book before everything gets full. Try the Hotel Valencia Santana Row and Hotel De Anza.
Close by and convenient, Bobo Drinks is one of the most popular places to stop and recharge. If you'd like something a bit more filling, Pho Tau Bay is also nearby and offers a range of delectable meals. You know it's time to round up your friends for a drink when dusk starts creeping in. Ask the bartender for a local beer or wine at Stanley's Sports Bar, only five minutes away by foot.
Other Things to Do Near Kelley ParkOn top of Kelley Park, here's a list of more things in the area that you may want to do:
- With a diverse collection of interesting species, Happy Hollow Park and Zoo can be an ideal place to stop at and learn about the animals.
- Need a rest from the flurry and fuss of the city? Go and check out Japanese Friendship Garden, a leafy green oasis.
- Make some time to visit Electric Light Tower, a significant fixture of the local cityscape as well as the area's history.
- Give the kids a chance to burn off a bit of their energy when they're running around in History Park, a green, leafy getaway within the city.
- Take a tour through the informative exhibits and displays at California Trolley and Railroad Corporation, a great day out for you and your friends.