Book a hotel near Lexington Market, Downtown Baltimore
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Lexington Market
Lexington Market Hotel & Travel Guide
Lexington Market is definitely a destination worth checking off.
It's just one of the long list of reasons that many curious explorers visit the beloved city of Baltimore year after year.
Whether you like to book your room well in advance or always end up leaving it until the day before, it'll be a breeze to find something within walking distance. There are as many as 22 accommodations that are within 0.6 miles (1.0 kilometer). Why don't you begin hunting at the Hyatt Regency Baltimore Inner Harbor, Baltimore Marriott Inner Harbor at Camden Yards and Hilton Baltimore?
If you are trying to keep costs down, you will be happy to know that there are a number of accommodation solutions on the more reasonably priced end of the spectrum. Two popular examples include the Baltimore Plaza Inner Harbor, 0.5 miles (0.8 kilometers) away, and the Ivy Hotel, 1 mile (2 kilometers) away.
If sophisticated elegance is your style, you can't miss staying a night or two at one of the handful of high quality hotels that are within close reach. You'll find the Renaissance Baltimore Harborplace Hotel and the Royal Sonesta Harbor Court Baltimore, just 0.7 miles (1.1 kilometer) and 0.8 miles (1.3 kilometers) away, respectively.
Do you need your caffeine? Coffee lovers can head straight to Shallone's Coffee House, a stone's throw from Lexington Market. In case you need a meal that's a bit more substantial, Faidley Seafood is also just a shout away. For those that enjoy rounding out the day with a relaxed beer, wine or spirit just down the street, the bartender at Kim's Seafood & Raw Bar will be serving up drinks until late.
Other Things to Do Near Lexington MarketOnce you're finished visiting Lexington Market, get ready for everything that the wider region has to offer:
- To make sure that memories from the past are always held dear, the local area erected Edgar Allan Poe's Gravesite and Memorial so that visitors and locals could show their admiration.
- Cemeteries aren't just morbid attractions. Visitors to Westminster Hall and Burying Ground soon discover art, history, architecture and more at this engaging destination.
- Take a moment to admire the care and attention that has gone into maintaining the graves at Westminster Cemetery.
- Buy tickets to enjoy a play and temporarily escape to a more imaginative world at Everyman Theatre.
- For a deeper insight into the history of the area, take part in a visitors' tour of the campus and buildings of University of Maryland - Baltimore.
Get off the train at the most convenient station, MARC Train Camden Station, if you're trying to get to Lexington Market by train. It's only 0.5 miles (0.8 kilometers) away. Another station you could use is Transportation Center at Camden Yards. It's also not too far, at 0.6 miles (1.0 kilometer) away.