Find & compare spa resorts in Long Beach, CA from $95
Top Long Beach Spa Resorts & Hotels
Pet owners shouldn't miss Long Beach, a city known for its baseball, and sights like Long Beach Convention and Entertainment Center and Aquarium of the Pacific. Take your pick from Travelocity's 19 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Long Beach and bring Fido along!
How to Wander Wisely in Long Beach with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at Mother's Beach, Rosie's Dog Beach, and Earl Burns Miller Japanese Garden.
- Other things to see include RMS Queen Mary, Long Beach Cruise Terminal, and Shoreline Village.
- Need a pet store? Try Weco Products, Just Food For Dogs, or JTK Reptiles.
- For vet care, VCA Los Altos Animal Hospital, Long Beach Animal Hospital, and Bixby Animal Clinic are located in the area.
Top Pet-Friendly Hotels in Long Beach
- Motel 6 Long Beach, CA - International City
Pets stay free at this 2-star motel. Guests appreciate its location and spacious rooms.
- Colonial Pool and Spa Motel
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2.5-star motel.
- Residence Inn By Marriott Long Beach
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 3-star hotel. Guests appreciate its proximity to the airport and spacious rooms.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Long Beach
Weather can make a huge difference, especially if you want to spend time outdoors. Here are the average daytime and nighttime temperatures to help better plan your vacation in Long Beach.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 70°F in the daytime to 46°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 80°F and the nighttime average is 51°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 84°F in the daytime to 61°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 79°F and the nighttime average is 45°F.