Planning a trip to Los Arroyos Golf Course and searching for a nearby hotel?
It's located in Sonoma, an estimated 60 miles (97 kilometers) outside of the state capital, Sacramento.
If you'd prefer an easy commute from your hotel, it would be wise to book one of the 2 nearby accommodations early. Take your time comparing the amenities and features of The Lodge at Sonoma Renaissance Resort & Spa and Vineyard Inn Hotel, situated within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Los Arroyos Golf Course.
No-frills services and comfortable rooms at bargain rates. That is exactly what you'll find when you make a reservation at one of the affordable hotels in the vicinity. Why not choose one of the Hollyhock Country House and the Sonoma Creek Inn?
You deserve a night or two at one of the handful of upmarket establishments in the area. Consider the MacArthur Place and The Fairmont Sonoma Mission Inn & Spa.
Other Things to Do Near Los Arroyos Golf Course
You've come for Los Arroyos Golf Course, but you could be pleasantly surprised by what else the area has going on:
- Experience a day to remember at Sonoma TrainTown Railroad. From child-friendly fun to blood-pumping excitement, this amusement park is suited to everyone.
- What could possibly be better than an enlightening cultural trip blended with spirits? Make some time to visit Gloria Ferrer Caves and Vineyards and you will find out.
- Krug Event Center is one of the more popular landmarks here, which makes it a splendid place for some photos.
- Enjoy a secret wonderland at Cornerstone Gardens, a lovely private garden in the local area.
- In charge of the safekeeping and presentation of valuable artworks, Sonoma Valley Museum of Art is the perfect place for art aficionados.