Book a hotel near Napa Premium Outlets, Napa
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Napa Premium Outlets
Napa Premium Outlets Hotel & Travel Guide
If you are searching around for something interesting to experience on your vacation, a visit to Napa Premium Outlets is a great choice.
It's located in Napa. If you're not familiar with that name, it's 50 miles (80 kilometers) outside of the state capital, Sacramento.
Accommodation is an essential part of any memorable vacation. With no less than 31 possibilities within a short drive of Napa Premium Outlets, it won't be difficult to locate the perfect place. The Milliken Creek Inn & Spa, 2 miles (3 kilometers) away, is a good starting point. You might also like to look into the Andaz Napa - a concept by Hyatt, just 0.7 miles (1.1 kilometer) away, or The Westin Verasa Napa, only 1 mile (2 kilometers) away.
If you'd like to put away some pennies for a rainy day, look into some of the inexpensive hotels that are available here. Two highly recommended establishments are the 3 Palms Napa Valley Hotel & Suites and the Wine Valley Lodge, 0.9 miles (1.4 kilometers) and 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, respectively.
Prepare to stay at one of the esteemed hotels wthin walking distance. From the moment you check in, you're guaranteed to be taken care of. Look into the River Terrace Inn - A Noble House Hotel, 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, or the Arbor Guest House, 0.7 miles (1.1 kilometer) away.
Within easy walking distance of Napa Premium Outlets, Brewed is a fantastic place to immerse yourself in the local cafe scene. A notable dining option which is also nearby is Suppertime. It's a great choice if you're especially hungry and you need something a bit more indulgent. As the sun is going down, you might want to stroll down the road to Napa Valley Distillery for a drink or two.
Other Things to Do Near Napa Premium OutletsWhen you're finished exploring Napa Premium Outlets, get ready to experience everything that the wider region has available:
- Hunt down a bargain, do some errands or just browse the impressive collection of stores at Napa Factory Stores.
- What could be better than an exciting cultural trip intertwined with alcohol? Make time to go to JaM Cellars and you will quickly find out.
- Downtown Napa Association will provide all the information you'll need to ensure you make the most of your visit.
- Go and see the beautiful artworks that are currently on display at Quent Cordair Fine Art Gallery.
- Attend a play at Uptown Theater and watch the characters come to life.