Book a hotel near Napa Valley Wine Train, Downtown Napa
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Napa Valley Wine Train
Napa Valley Wine Train Hotel & Travel Guide
Thinking about a trip to Napa Valley Wine Train?
It is located in Napa, roughly 45 miles (72 kilometers) from the state capital, Sacramento.
With around 31 accommodation options only a short distance away from Napa Valley Wine Train, it will be easy to secure a room that ticks all of your boxes. 0.9 miles (1.4 kilometers) away, you'll find the Milliken Creek Inn & Spa. Two other places to consider are the Andaz Napa - a concept by Hyatt, 0.5 miles (0.8 kilometers) away, and The Westin Verasa Napa, 0.09 miles (0.14 kilometers) away.
You are guaranteed a warm greeting as well as a value-for-money price tag when you stay at one of the bargain hotels here. Have you considered giving the 3 Palms Napa Valley Hotel & Suites a shot? It's only 0.4 miles (0.6 kilometers) away. Another option could be the Napa Discovery Inn, 0.7 miles (1.1 kilometer) away.
If you're looking to indulge yourself or turn up the romance with your sweetheart, a night or more at a top-end hotel is worth it. You'll discover several establishments a few minutes away. Book a room at the Napa River Inn, 0.4 miles (0.6 kilometers) away, or the River Terrace Inn - A Noble House Hotel, 0.2 miles (0.3 kilometers) away.
A meager 0.09 miles (0.14 kilometers) away, BANK CafÃ© and Bar (1314 McKinstry Street, Napa) is a friendly place to savor a quality coffee or two and something sweet. When you want more than a snack, Napa Valley Wine Train (1275 McKinstry St, Napa) is a fine place to visit. It's only a stroll of 0.1 miles (0.2 kilometers) from Napa Valley Wine Train.
Other Things to Do Near Napa Valley Wine TrainYou've come here to visit Napa Valley Wine Train, but you could be pleasantly surprised by what else the area has to offer:
- There's no better place to really unwind than Oxbow Commons. Enjoy a book, throw around a ball or just enjoy the peace and quiet in this green urban oasis.
- Oxbow Public Market is just the place to find a unique souvenir or simply enjoy a delicious snack.
- Eager to give your wallet a workout? The renowned The Olive Press is an iconic store on many people's itineraries.
- Check out a performance at Napa Opera House to experience the emotional harmonies of the cast.
- Handy information displays and brochures can be seen at Downtown Napa Association.
Need insider tips on must-see attractions in Napa Valley Wine Train? Check out our Napa Valley Wine Train travel guide!