Book a hotel near Sonoma Plaza, Sonoma
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Sonoma Plaza
Sonoma Plaza Hotel & Travel Guide
Don't forget to bring your camera when you head off to Sonoma Plaza. It provides some excellent photo opportunities.
Sonoma, approximately 55 miles (89 kilometers) from the capital of the state, Sacramento, is where you will find it.
If you're planning to go all the way to Sonoma Plaza, you may want to reserve a room that's close to it. You'll find at least 15 accommodation possibilities within 2 miles (3 kilometers). Many travelers appreciate the MacArthur Place, The Lodge at Sonoma Renaissance Resort & Spa and The Fairmont Sonoma Mission Inn & Spa, 0.5 miles (0.8 kilometers), 1 mile (2 kilometers) and 2 miles (3 kilometers) away, respectively.
If you're sick of having to choose between going out for lunch or buying plenty of souvenirs, then free up some of your travel budget by reserving a room at one of the surrounding area's more reasonably priced accommodations. Some favorites are the Hollyhock Country House and the Sonoma Creek Inn.
The Gaige House + Ryokan, a Four Sisters Inn is the one name you'll need to memorize if you're looking for somewhere lavish that's relatively close by. It's only 6 miles (10 kilometers) away.
Cafe etiquette changes so much across the globe. Order a hot drink from Basque Boulangerie Café, a brisk stroll from Sonoma Plaza, and take in the little differences! If you've worked up a real appetite, Le Domaine Chandon is also not far away, and is an exceptional place to take the family for dinner. Why not finish a leisurely day by toasting your traveling companions? Make your way to Victoire French American Wine, also a quick walk away, and order the first round.
Other Things to Do Near Sonoma PlazaOnce you're finished visiting Sonoma Plaza, get set for all that the wider region has available:
- Make time in your busy itinerary to head to Sonoma City Hall. This historic government building interests many visitors.
- You should head to Sonoma Valley Visitors Bureau if you have any questions. Grab the brochures and maps that'll help you to better enjoy your exploration of the area.
- Art lovers must visit Terra Firma Gallery to see the exhibits.
- Visit Sebastiani Theatre to relax and just be entertained by a great movie.
- The rooms of Sonoma Barracks possess some fascinating historic stories. Learn more about this respected structure by planning a tour.