Book a hotel near Opus One Winery, Napa
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Opus One Winery
Opus One Winery Hotel & Travel Guide
Not everything is targeted at children when it comes to things to do on vacation. As an adult-friendly escape, Opus One Winery is somewhere just for the big kids.
It is situated in Oakville. If you aren't quite familiar with that name, it's 50 miles (80 kilometers) from the state capital, Sacramento.
Since it's only 2 miles (3 kilometers) away, many who travel to Opus One Winery reserve a room at the Oleander House.
The surrounding area's budget-friendly hotels offer a great standard of service while keeping their prices as affordable as possible. The Petit Logis Inn and the El Bonita Motel are among the more reputable places.
Take a seat at the bar at Durant & Booth (7856 St. Helena Highway, Durant House, Oakville), and drink down a nice cool drink. It's within walking distance, at just 0.3 miles (0.5 kilometers).
Other Things to Do Near Opus One WineryWhen you're finished at Opus One Winery, you're not going to be at a loss for ideas with some of the other things that are available in the rest of the area:
- What is better than a cultural trip mixed with spirits? Head to Rudd Winery & Vineyards and you will quickly find out.
- Is there anything better than an exciting cultural trip intertwined with wine? Make time to go to Turnbull Winery and you will certainly figure it out.
- What could possibly be better than a fascinating cultural trip intermingled with liquor? Take the time to visit Robert Mondavi Winery and you will quickly find out.
- Savor the acidic essences at Saddleback Cellars.
- Train your palate with the savory essence of the wines sampled at Cardinale Estate Winery.