Stags' Leap Winery is an excellent place to unwind from the stresses and hassles of the workweek.
You'll discover it in Yountville, which is roughly 45 miles (72 kilometers) outside of the state capital, Sacramento.
Within 6 miles (10 kilometers) of Stags' Leap Winery, there are a total of 20 hotels available. The Auberge Du Soleil, An Auberge Resort and Bardessono are two places to consider.
Fed up with paying copious amounts of money for hotel rooms? Go straight to the Petit Logis Inn, a low-priced solution that's just 2 miles (3 kilometers) away.
After you've made your way around the various sites, relax at one of the few high-end options that are a short drive away. The Hotel Yountville and North Block Hotel are excellent choices.
Other Things to Do Near Stags' Leap Winery
If you want to explore more than just Stags' Leap Winery, check out what else the area has:
- Taste some of the acidic notes from this region at Silverado Vineyards.
- Set aside to let nature flourish, Napa River Ecological Reserve is a peaceful place to relax with the birds.
- Goosecross Cellars is the perfect place for everyone from wine aficionados to casual drinkers.
- A trip to Clos Du Val Winery is an awakening for your senses.
- Devote a few hours to studying some artworks at Gordon Gallery, a local gallery filled with charming exhibits.