Book a hotel near Robert Mondavi Winery, Napa
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Robert Mondavi Winery
Robert Mondavi Winery Hotel & Travel Guide
Robert Mondavi Winery is a fantastic experience. It's a good idea to bring your camera along, because this is one place that you'll want to remember forever.
To find it, travel about 50 miles (80 kilometers) from the state capital, Sacramento, until you arrive at Napa.
Since it's only 2 miles (3 kilometers) away, the Oleander House is the perfect hotel choice for travelers wanting to stay within close range of Robert Mondavi Winery.
The area's more economical solutions will provide you with all the comfort you could need at a price you won't be able to complain about. You can take a look at the Petit Logis Inn and the El Bonita Motel.
You won't be able to take your bank savings with you when you're gone. Use them while you still can and stay for a night at one of the handful of upscale options that are in the surrounding area. Consider the Auberge Du Soleil, An Auberge Resort and Bardessono.
At times, an interesting way to reflect on your journeys is through the bottom of a beer glass. Whether you order a beer, wine or more, you'll enjoy every sip at Durant & Booth (7856 St. Helena Highway, Durant House, Oakville), 0.5 miles (0.8 kilometers) from Robert Mondavi Winery.
Other Things to Do Near Robert Mondavi WineryApart from Robert Mondavi Winery, you can swing by one or two of the area's other interesting attractions:
- Try the full-bodied flavors from this region at Turnbull Winery.
- Your travel group will savor a pungent expedition through the distinct flavors that can be tasted at Rudd Winery & Vineyards.
- Opus One Winery is a great destination for everyone from wine connoisseurs to casual drinkers.
- A visit to Saddleback Cellars is a journey for your senses.
- Your travel group will like a pleasing jaunt through the distinct essences that are showcased at Far Niente Winery.