Pet lovers shouldn't miss the chance to visit Manhattan, a cosmopolitan city known for its theaters and entertainment, as well as attractions like Central Park and Barney's. Choose from Travelocity's 221 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Manhattan and bring your pooch along!
How to Wander Wisely in Manhattan with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at Battery Park, Wagner Cove, and Dante Park.
- Other things to see include Bloomingdale's, Rockefeller Center, and Broadway.
- Need a pet store? Try Petland Discounts - Flushing, Petland Discounts - Ninth Avenue, or Petland Discounts.
- For vet care, Banfield Pet Hospital, The Animal Medical Center, and Astoria Veterinary Group are located in the area.
Top Pet-Friendly Hotels in Manhattan
- Pod 39
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 3-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate its proximity to the airport and comfortable rooms.
- Residence Inn by Marriott New York Manhattan/Times Square
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 3.5-star hotel. Guests appreciate the restaurant and bar.
- Iberostar 70 Park Avenue
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 4-star hotel. Guests appreciate its walkable location and comfortable rooms.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Manhattan
Weather can make or break your stay, especially if you want to spend time outdoors. We have gathered the average daytime and nighttime temperatures to help plan your vacation in Manhattan.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 55°F in the daytime to 26°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 83°F and the nighttime average is 40°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 84°F in the daytime to 55°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 69°F and the nighttime average is 28°F.