Book a hotel near Napa Symphony, Napa
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Napa Symphony
Napa Symphony Hotel & Travel Guide
Just about ready to head on down to Napa Symphony?
Napa, where it is to be found, lies 50 miles (80 kilometers) from the capital of the state, Sacramento.
If you are looking to be close to Napa Symphony, book your room at one of 5 hotels that are located within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of the site. The Meritage Resort and Spa, the Vino Bello Resort and the Best Western Plus Inn At The Vines are a few that are recommended, and just 0.8 miles (1.3 kilometers), 0.8 miles (1.3 kilometers) and 2 miles (3 kilometers) away, respectively.
If expensive furnishings are not really your style, look into some of the bargain solutions that are available. Why not opt for one of the 3 Palms Napa Valley Hotel & Suites and the Motel 6 Napa?
This could be the ideal time to celebrate with something special. Treat yourself to a memorable night or two at one of the first-class hotels not too far from here. You should consider the Carneros Resort and Spa and Milliken Creek Inn & Spa.
Close by and convenient, Thrive Cafe is one of the best places to take five and recharge. Still feeling hungry? Crusher Wine District is also close-at-hand and offers a more substantial dining experience. Perch yourself at the bar and relax as you enjoy a drink. Fior Di Sole | Custom & Private Labels Produced in Napa Valley is a few minutes walk away, and the bartenders will be pleased to take your order.
Other Things to Do Near Napa SymphonyWhen you're finally finished with Napa Symphony, you're not likely to be at a loss for ideas with all of the other things that are going on in the area:
- What is better than a fascinating cultural trip mixed with alcohol? Take the time to visit Trinitas Cellars and you will find out.
- Napa Golf Course at Kennedy Park is a good place to hone your skills and enjoy the company of like-minded new friends.
- Find out the interesting history of Napa Valley College with a tour of the campus grounds.
- Add a taste of the arts to your getaway by attending a play at Riverbend Plaza.
- Ceja Vineyards is a great stop for everyone from wine collectors to casual drinkers.