Book a hotel near Orlando Shakespeare Theater, Orlando
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Orlando Shakespeare Theater
Orlando Shakespeare Theater Hotel & Travel Guide
A visit to Orlando Shakespeare Theater is one sure-fire way to fill up some of your next vacation.
You will find it in Orlando, a much-loved city that beckons travelers from all over.
The 9 accommodations that can be found within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Orlando Shakespeare Theater are perfect for travelers who are a bit short on time. Just 2 miles (3 kilometers) away, you can kick back and relax at the Park Plaza Hotel. A couple of other places are The Alfond Inn, 2 miles (3 kilometers) away, and the Courtyard by Marriott Orlando Downtown, 1 mile (2 kilometers) away.
If you don't like having to choose between eating out at a nice restaurant or buying plenty of campy souvenirs, then free up some of your cash by reserving a room at one of the surrounding area's more reasonably priced solutions. If you aren't quite sure where to start, take a look at the Days Inn Orlando Downtown and the Quality Inn & Suites Winter Park Village Area.
A night at the Grand Bohemian Orlando, Autograph Collection is worth every dollar. It is the sole premier hotel in the vicinity, situated 2 miles (3 kilometers) away.
Hang out, take a breather and make some new friends at Lakeside Cafe, which is just a stone's throw away. If it's a larger meal that you want, try Panera Bread, a nearby establishment that's loved by locals and wanderers alike. Visitors who are desiring a drink or two might like to swing by Harriett's Bar, also conveniently located within walking distance.
Other Things to Do Near Orlando Shakespeare TheaterAfter finishing up at Orlando Shakespeare Theater, there are a range of other things to keep you occupied:
- You simply can't miss out on enjoying a show or two at Orlando Philharmonic Orchestra! Make sure you get your tickets in advance.
- Visually devour the fine artworks at Orlando Museum of Art, a well-known art museum which should headline your list of cultural things to see and do.
- You don't have to be a huge science fan to thoroughly enjoy an afternoon at Orlando Science Center. This fascinating facility is a popular tourist attraction.
- Want to escape the hectic pace of city life? Go for a jog in Loch Haven Park, an urban sanctuary.
- Study the textures, shapes and colors of the artistic creations being exhibited at Mennello Museum of American Art.
Travelers can reach Orlando Shakespeare Theater by rail. Jump off at the nearest station, SunRail, and you'll only be 0.3 miles (0.5 kilometers) away. An alternate station that's a little farther away, at 0.3 miles (0.5 kilometers), is Florida Hospital Health Village.