Pet owners shouldn't miss Panama City Beach, a city known for its golf courses, and sights like Gulf World Marine Park and Pier Park. You can choose from Travelocity's 30 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Panama City Beach and bring your fur babies along!
How to Wander Wisely in Panama City Beach with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at St. Andrews State Park, Conservation Park, and Shell Island.
- Other things to see include Ripley's Believe It or Not, WonderWorks, and Coconut Creek Family Fun Park.
- Need a pet store? Try Tuesday Morning, The Humane Society of Bay County, or Barking Divas Chic Pet Boutique.
- For vet care, Breeze Animal Hospital, Bayview Veterinary Hospital, and Vet Wellcare Vaccinations Clinic at Pet Supermarket are located in the area.
Featured Pet-Friendly Hotels in Panama City Beach
- Boardwalk Beach Hotel
Dogs are allowed for a fee at this 2.5-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate its central location and comfortable rooms.
- Hawthorn Suites By Wyndham Panama City Beach, FL
Dogs are allowed for a fee at this 2.5-star hotel. Guests appreciate the overall property condition and exceptional value.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Panama City Beach
Weather can make or break your trip, especially if you're hoping to spend time outdoors. We have gathered the average day and night temperatures to help better plan your vacation in Panama City Beach.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 74°F in the daytime to 43°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 90°F and the nighttime average is 56°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 91°F in the daytime to 67°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 85°F and the nighttime average is 44°F.