You'll certainly enjoy your trip to Rachel Carson Salt Pond Preserve.
You'll be able to experience it by making your way to Boothbay Harbor, 110 miles (177 kilometers) from the state capital, Concord.
You'll have to travel for a little while to reach your accommodation, as there are none within 0.1 miles (0.2 kilometers). With no less than 5 places to stay that are 10 miles (16 kilometers) away, you surely won't mind the short commute to Woolwich. The Galen C. Moses House, Hampton Inn Bath (Brunswick Area) and Pryor House B&B are some you might like to think about.
Other Things to Do Near Rachel Carson Salt Pond Preserve
Surely you weren't going to finish your day after Rachel Carson Salt Pond Preserve? Set aside some time to see what else there is to do:
- Find out exactly what makes the wildlife at La Verna Preserve so special.
- Expert shoppers may want to head straight for Pemaquid Craft Co-op, an iconic store which people visit for.
- Colonial Pemaquid State Historic Site is a spot that will transport you far back in time. You will get to see an archaeological dig, in addition to a number of items that were unearthed.
- Pemaquid Point Lighthouse Park is prized by locals and tourists alike. Enjoy some time spent outside, and maybe a picnic lunch!
- The performances, exhibits and special events featured at The Boothbay Playhouse are treasured by the community's creators and viewers.