Dig deeper into the community's history at Colonial Pemaquid State Historic Site, a not-to-be-missed attraction for any history buff.
New Harbor, approximately 110 miles (177 kilometers) outside of Concord, the state capital, is where you'll find it.
You will find 2 accommodation options a short drive from Colonial Pemaquid State Historic Site, each of which offers comfort and convenience. Spend some time comparing the different amenities at the Smuggler's Cove Inn and Linekin Bay Resort - All Inclusive.
Encounter new culinary treasures at The Contented Sole (Colonial Pemaquid Drive, New Harbor), only 0.2 miles (0.3 kilometers) away.
Other Things to Do Near Colonial Pemaquid State Historic Site
You're here to check out Colonial Pemaquid State Historic Site, but you may well be just as pleased with what the rest of the area has to offer:
- Every visitor here will hear talk of Pemaquid Craft Co-op at least once. It's a well-known local store.
- Protected to let Mother Nature flourish, La Verna Preserve is a nice place to get some fresh air.
- Get away to nature with an excursion to Pemaquid Point Lighthouse Park, a large recreational area.
- If you want something a little different, consider visiting Cabbage Island, a location found over the water.
- There's no better place to unwind than Barrett Park. Flip through a magazine, throw a ball around or simply have a picnic with friends and family in this leafy urban sanctuary.